Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some photo samples

For Web 2.0, we have to post some photos. Here are some photos that I took during the summer and early fall.





This photo was taken from the top of Mule Mountain located outside Oakridge, Oregon. This was the same day that the thunder storm started the Tumblebug Fire complex. We could hear the thunder and see some of the lighting in the distance. 



This photo was also taken from the top of Mule Mountain. Some sunlight was staring to show through the clouds when I took this photo. Rain was on the way though. We left shortly after the photo was taken due to incoming storm.



This photo was taken in the Cement Falls area. Cement Falls is located near the old Rigdon Forest Service Ranger station. The bee was somewhat cooperative while I was taking  photos.

All of these photos were taken with a Canon Rebel camera.

Please note, I retain all copy rights to my work. Permission must be obtained to use my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment